Multi-stakeholder workshop on Real World Data (RWD) quality and experience in use of Real World Evidence (RWE) for regulatory decision-making
Building upon the experience of the submission of real-world evidence for regulatory purpose and the conclusions of previous activities around data standardisation, metadata, data quality and DARWIN EU®, this workshop aims to:
- Discuss important challenges related to measuring and characterising data quality in the context of RWE generation.
- Familiarise stakeholders with the approach used in drafting of considerations on Real-World Data linked to the EU Data Quality Framework.
- Discuss recent use of RWE in the regulatory context and share lessons learned.
- Look back at the European Medicines Regulatory Network response to the COVID-19 pandemic and reflect on learnings and impact on the way we use RWE to address public health emergencies.
- Collect input from experts in the field and learn from existing experiences.
- Get multi-stakeholders’ input to identify ways to enable further use and continue to establish the value of RWE in regulatory processes.
You should see the live broadcast on pressing the 'play' icon in the video window, or a message stating that we are not currently broadcasting.
To optimise video quality, once the video is playing we recommend clicking on the ‘HD’ symbol in the video window then selecting the '720p' option.
If the video window is blank, or if you experience other difficulties viewing the broadcast, please try connecting directly to the IBM channel.
For technical information about the required network security settings, please see this IBM help page.
For further assistance, please consult the EMA service desk.