This is a summary of the European public assessment report (EPAR) for Lyrica. It explains how the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) assessed the medicine to reach its opinion in favour of granting a marketing authorisation and its recommendations on the conditions of use for Lyrica.
Lyrica : EPAR - Summary for the public (PDF/62.06 KB)
First published: 18/08/2009
Last updated: 17/03/2023
Lyrica : EPAR - Risk Management Plan (PDF/1.37 MB)
First published: 26/05/2023
|Agency product number||
|International non-proprietary name (INN) or common name||
|Therapeutic area (MeSH)||
|Anatomical therapeutic chemical (ATC) code||
|Date of issue of marketing authorisation valid throughout the European Union||
Rivium Westlaan 142
15/09/2023 Lyrica - EMEA/H/C/000546 - N/0126
This medicine’s product information is available in all official EU languages.
Select ‘available languages’ to access the language you need.
Product information documents contain:
- summary of product characteristics (annex I);
- manufacturing authorisation holder responsible for batch release (annex IIA);
- conditions of the marketing authorisation (annex IIB);
- labelling (annex IIIA);
- package leaflet (annex IIIB).
You can find product information documents for centrally authorised human medicines on this website. For centrally authorised veterinary medicines authorised or updated from February 2022, see the Veterinary Medicines Information website.
- Lyrica is indicated for the treatment of peripheral and central neuropathic pain in adults.
- Lyrica is indicated as adjunctive therapy in adults with partial seizures with or without secondary generalisation.
Generalised anxiety disorder
- Lyrica is indicated for the treatment of generalised anxiety disorder (GAD) in adults.