This is a summary of the European public assessment report (EPAR) for Lyrica. It explains how the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) assessed the medicine to reach its opinion in favour of granting a marketing authorisation and its recommendations on the conditions of use for Lyrica.
Lyrica : EPAR - Summary for the public (PDF/62.06 KB)
First published: 18/08/2009
Last updated: 18/06/2010
Lyrica : EPAR - Risk-management-plan summary (PDF/216.63 KB)
First published: 17/12/2018
|Agency product number||
|International non-proprietary name (INN) or common name||
|Therapeutic area (MeSH)||
|Anatomical therapeutic chemical (ATC) code||
Pfizer Europe MA EEIG
|Date of issue of marketing authorisation valid throughout the European Union||
14/11/2019 Lyrica - EMEA/H/C/000546 - WS/1605
- Annex I - Summary of product characteristics
- Annex IIA - Manufacturing-authorisation holder responsible for batch release
- Annex IIB - Conditions of the marketing authorisation
- Annex IIIA - Labelling
- Annex IIIB - Package leaflet
Please note that the size of the above document can exceed 50 pages.
You are therefore advised to be selective about which sections or pages you wish to print.
other anti epileptics
- Lyrica is indicated for the treatment of peripheral and central neuropathic pain in adults.
- Lyrica is indicated as adjunctive therapy in adults with partial seizures with or without secondary generalisation.
Generalised anxiety disorder
- Lyrica is indicated for the treatment of generalised anxiety disorder (GAD) in adults.